West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Car Chat (Not Fiero Specific) » Pacific Performance Pontiac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

30th All Pontiac Show n Shine June 10 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 30th All Pontiac Show n Shine June 10 2018
    Posted: 22 February 2018 at 2:01pm
The 30th anniversary of the Pacific Performance Pontiac Car Club 

The 30th all Pontiac Show n Shine is on June 10, 2018  at KMS Tools in Langley BC. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Fieroman88 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2018 at 7:02pm
The Pontiac show being local and easy to get to, makes it a convenient choice for many, but I must say that Fierofest is exclusive to the Fiero and its heritage. It would be nice if one or the other could collaborate on setting times, however what works for some, may not for others. I myself, and if by myself will attend Fierofest as maybe the sole representative of our club. I like the people and comradery there, as well as the long and fulfilling drive to get there. Attending clubs from Nevada, California, Idaho, Washington and Oregon are going to make it, and all though our dollar is not at par, and thus more expensive to us Canadians, I am drawn to this get together, and I hope some others from our club may well be to. Think about it as this may be the last one. Get the numbers up and more will attend and find it more interesting. This is why everyone (1) counts at this fest. Regards 
Fieroman88
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 9:04pm
I'm registered for both Fiero Fest NW, and the PPPCC all Pontiac show n shine. I dropped into the PPPCC meeting this evening. Has everybody who is thinking of going registered yet? Sounded like they are worried none of us are going to be there this year.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
redwilley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote redwilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 12:21pm
I have also reg.
See you there
Redwilley
redwilley
D_sensitized View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:07pm
Sent in my registration too last night.
See you there.
-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
redwilley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote redwilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2018 at 7:58pm
See you guys tomorrow at the show.
Hopefully we can be placed in an area together this yr.
Looking forward to the event
Redwilley
redwilley
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2018 at 9:04pm

Pictures for this year's PPPCC Show n Shine are here 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/beken/sets/72157696752304281/

Native1948 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Native1948 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2018 at 2:59pm
Joined the club! When is the next Fiero event? Ted & Darlene Sutton Keremeos BC Jim you still coming up to Penticton this month? dmsutton@telus.net
EASutton
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic