West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Vendor Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iso 88 GT in Alberta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote MartyE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iso 88 GT in Alberta
    Posted: 21 May 2016 at 2:27pm
I'm from southern Alberta and I am interested in buying an 88 GT 2.8.
I doesn't have to be in pristine condition. Just driveable from you to Medicine Hat AB.
I can be contacted at mgeastman@shaw.ca  Thanks. Marty Eastman
Marty E
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 12:42pm
Well I have my Yellow 88GT 5spd Hardtop Factory wheels, Factory AC, even has Lumbar seats installed.  The AC was updated but needs to be fixed.  The lumbar compressor quit, but I have a replacement for it.

Full poly suspension installed.  All control arms, and all sway bar bushings are poly. 

Factory sub woofer as well.

The car is Not a  $15,000 Pristine car.  Like the yellow 88Gt that just sold in Alberta for $10,000 at auction or the fact that it is now listed $14,999 now.  

My car was a daily driver during the summer months, and I drove it back and forth to Oregon on a near monthly basis.  (mileage is around 229,000kms)  I would trust it cross country tomorrow if I needed to.    I can sell it as a package deal with a pickup load of spare 88 suspension parts, for $5500 or $4500 for the car.  

To make the car a show car, it would need a fresh paint job and some serious interior cleaning and some stuff like sagging headliner fixed and a passenger side seat bottom cover fixed or replaced. (chemical cleaning spill damaged the fabric)    It does need sail panels, but those are fairly cheap now, I think around $240 for a set of new reproduction ones. 

I love driving the car but really have moved on from the car.    Having 2 young children and 4 Fiero's in the household already, its time to let this one go to someone that will take care of it the way it should be and not wasting away in my driveway. 

I would be willing to drive it to you for an added expense.   (Basically fuel, cheap hotel, cheap flight back to Abbotsford Airport)     Or you can come pickup the car with a truck/trailer so you can haul all the parts back to Alberta.  
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Fieroman88 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:37pm
There seems to be a nice Burgundy 88 on Craigslist Vancouver here for sale. For what it worth, if it as nice as it seems, it's a good price at 6500. 😀
Fieroman88
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic