West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Members Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My collection - new member

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sb86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My collection - new member
    Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:54pm
Hey everyone, great to be here with other enthusiasts! 

There's not much fiero love out here in Winnipeg anymore where I am currently located. Sadly no clubs or meets, no one to bounce silly idea's off.  I am a red seal diesel tech for 12 years and plan to move out to BC at some point.  Over the last two years I have sold all my project cars,extra rides and motorcycles i don't use or have finished restoring/modifying to make room for my true passion.....the best domestic car ever made! 

Currently I proudly own a almost mint 1985 SE notchbaclk - (Red), 1986 GT - (Black), 1987 GT - (Silver) and a 86 GT - (Red) for parts and extra goodies.

I will be making a thread in the near future for help regarding my 3800sc swap so I hope to talk to most of you there!

Hope the weather is as nice out west as it is here.

I've attached some pictures, for those who are curious.  
I also have quite a few parts, so if anyone is looking for something big or small don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

Cheers,

Scott.

ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:46pm
Welcome
I've lived in the Peg,an it's COLD! That's.Nice collection of Fieros,hope to see you in BC soon with your Fieros in Tow.
It's a Great place to live an Drive the best little sports car ever made.
good luck Cheers
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:18pm
Welcome to the Westcoast Fieros of BC's forum.   We also have a Facebook page so between the two, you can get some Fiero chatter.  Please feel free to participate.  

Nice set of cars you have there.  and having flown in and out of Edmonton and Fort McMurray in the past for work, I don't envy your winters.  I like it here in Vancouver, thank-you very much.  Wink

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Sb86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sb86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:55am

Great to be here. 
It is quite cold, when I was a kid -40 was normal but over the last few years the weather has been mild. Climate change at its best.
I have many friends in BC and my job allows me to relocate so it would make club events a lot easier :P. Hopefully next summer I'll get out there for a visit.

have a good weekend.

Originally posted by ARTIC-1 ARTIC-1 wrote:

Welcome
I've lived in the Peg,an it's COLD! That's.Nice collection of Fieros,hope to see you in BC soon with your Fieros in Tow.
It's a Great place to live an Drive the best little sports car ever made.
good luck Cheers
Sb86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sb86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:01am
Thanks! I have a lot of work to do Cry. Slave to the fiero. Less stressful than women though! LOL
I'll be sure to check out the FB page, 
Vancouver or anywhere in BC is a lot nicer than the majority of Canada, consider yourself lucky!!

its +20 here today so the motorcycles going to go out for a ride.
enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Originally posted by beken beken wrote:

Welcome to the Westcoast Fieros of BC's forum.   We also have a Facebook page so between the two, you can get some Fiero chatter.  Please feel free to participate.  

Nice set of cars you have there.  and having flown in and out of Edmonton and Fort McMurray in the past for work, I don't envy your winters.  I like it here in Vancouver, thank-you very much.  Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic