West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Car Chat (Not Fiero Specific) » Pacific Performance Pontiac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

28th PPPCC Show n Shine.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 28th PPPCC Show n Shine.
    Posted: 25 February 2016 at 9:25am
This year's show is on June 12, 2016.   Last year, the number of cars we had out was not bad, but disappointing for a club that use have 20 cars out there.   It's February so we have 3 1/2 months to get our cars prepped for this show.  Doesn't matter what shape our cars are in.  Fieros always attract interest.  

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 5:04pm
I'm registered.   

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2016 at 4:35pm
I'll be joining you guys there Handshake  but with the Pontiac Solstice  Hug

Johnny-B-Good

D_sensitized View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2016 at 8:46am
I will probably do the same as last year and register at the door, assuming I can make it.
We shall we if I have time to make it show worthy again, all this commuting takes its toll, but if I can make it, it will be in whatever condition it happens to be.

Just noticed its open to Oldsmobile and Buick now too, that should bring up the number of cars too
-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 10:09am
I hope more of you registered.  If you haven't registered your Fiero for the show yet, you should.  The registration fee has dropped by $5 this year from last year's fee.  

I dropped in to visit the PPPCC folks last week.  Was told there were no Buicks or Oldmobiles registered. 

Since we're already into May,  see you there next month.   

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:07pm
Thanks to the Pacific Performance Pontiac Car Club for another great show this year. 

There were three Fiero this year.  The number for all Pontiacs were down a bit. 
Oldsmobiles and Buicks were invited as those two marques no long have a club.  However, the Grand Nationals (Oldmobiles) made a big showing. 

The weather was great for a car show.  

Pictures coming....

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2016 at 8:54pm
Pictures are here:  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/beken/albums/72157667134785854

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic