West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3800 Supercharged - Who owns it now?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Erwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3800 Supercharged - Who owns it now?
    Posted: 13 February 2007 at 12:11pm

I built this car and sold it to John in the club in 2003.  Does anyone know where it is now?

I spent a year building this engine install and starting a fastback conversion.  Then I sold it to fund my move from Squamish to Mission.  I never did complete the body nor paint it.  If it is still around and available I would consider buying it back.

Erwin 

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 1:36pm

Drop an email to watts@dccnet.com  It was sold to the son of a lady he did work for, he might still have her contact info.   It was going to be the first car for a 16 year old, John Everette sold it with the complete nitrous kit hooked up.    I know more than a few of us were afraid the car was going to be wrecked shortly there after.  I have not heard from the person in at least 2 years.  Hopefully John Craker can point you in the right direction.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic