West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Fiero Spotting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lynden washington

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote tk_85redgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lynden washington
    Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:16pm
spotted these south of lynden

on the guide meridian rd
Indy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:25pm

The owner - James @ 360-398-3535 - runs a small Fiero wrecking yard. I went there last week and bought a perfect GT nose for $ 200.

It was the only decent front fascia that he had. I would have preferred a SE nose since no modifications are required for the earlier ribbed molding on my indy. 

He has an ad on Craigslist (check Bellingham - not Seattle). For all of the cars that he has in the yard he does not have much inventory on the shelves. 

The location is convenient at 6878 Guide Meridian (hwy 539) not far south of Lynden.  If you go there it is better to park in the gas station next door (far left corner)

since the highway is divided for about 2 km to the south and you cannot turn around until the next round-about.

Anybody been to any of the 3 pullapartwa.com sites near Seattle? The closest one is in Arlington. Their website has a brief price list, with prices similar to PickAPart. 

Cheers

Gary

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:30am

WOW, Looks like Lisa and I might have to stop in there, we are now taking trips twice a month to Bellingham to stock up on Baby stuff. (It's 1/2 the price we pay here)  Anyone got an email for him handy?

David

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Indy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:46am

David

You can try contacting him through his Craislist ad. However, he did not respond to me that way when I tried it, but his cel worked well.

Gary

tk_85redgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tk_85redgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:19pm

the address for the shell gas station is 6896 guide meridian road. lynden.so he might be 6878.if u do the 360 view on google map u will see a few cars behind th shell that is him.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?rlz=1T4ADBR_enCA308CA308&q=68 88+guide+meridian+road+lynden&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=& amp; amp;hnear=6888+Guide+Meridian+Rd,+Lynden,+WA+98264,+USA& gl=ca&ei=3lJ8TaHGJpSNrQHz0sDVBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_ result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:15pm
Just a bump....

David & Lisa are on there way down there at this very moment.
He's getting locked out of his shop tonight, so everything is going to the scrapper tonight or tomorrow, so it's all free!  Possibly a few bucks for the larger items.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic