West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Fiero Shows
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Northwest Fiero Fest 2022

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northwest Fiero Fest 2022
    Posted: 27 January 2022 at 5:12pm
Got this note from the Fiero Fest organizers. 

After 21 years of holding Fierofest  at the Shilo Inn/Riverefront Hotel, we have decided it is time to make a change.  Several factors led to this, but if you have attended the last 2-3 years you know what I am talking about.

Fierofest 2022 will be held on the weekend of June 17-19 at the Holiday Inn Richland on the River.  It is on George Washington Way a short distance from where we have been. If you want to see pictures of the hotel, just Google it.  The car show will be on a parking area right on George Washington Way so we will have some public visibility.

The hotel has some great amenities for us.  Our Suite is on the main floor and has a patio for additional seating.  We are going back to  our roots for our awards banquet.  We will be in one of their meeting rooms and the hotel will be catering dinner.  We will still be having our BBQ buffet with grilled honey glazed chicken, pork ribs,  and it will  also include a green salad, potato salad, coleslaw, buttered corn, baked beans, corn bread and desert.    Of course after dinner and awards we will be making our popular cruise to Baskins Robbins for ice cream.

Another thing we are working on,  is making it possible for those of you that no longer own a Fiero to register so you can get a t-shirt and order meals and be part of the weekends activities.

In closing, save the weekend of June 17-19 and we will  let you know when the website has been updated and you can register for the show and how to make you room reservation at the Holiday Inn.

Art, Paul and Brandi

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2022 at 5:17pm
So the last two years,  those of us in Canada could not attend due to COVID restrictions.   As of time of this note, it is still a no go, as we would need a molecular COVID test to return to Canada.  

But if it opens up in June, maybe some of us will make the trip. 

The dates for this year, June 17-19 (2022) coincide with the Formula 1 race in Montreal. That race may also be cancelled, but if it is not, I will probably be attending that race this year. So will probably skip Fiero Fest.

Anybody else plan on going, please post your plans so if things change, I and others might still want to make the trip to Fiero Fest.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2022 at 3:23pm
Received a new note regarding NW Fiero Fest this year (2022).   

I am planning on going so far, but there are a few things that might come up that may force me to cancel my plans.  So I am waiting until at least May 1 before I register.    

Greetings from NW Fierofest,

As most of you already know, we have made some major changes to this year’s fest.  Biggest is the move to the Holiday Inn Richland on the River.  We are meeting there on June 17-19.  Go to our website http://www.nwfierofest.com<http://www.nwfierofest.com/>  for more information.  While you are there you can now register for the event.  Also new this year,  you can register even if you do not have a car to enter.  This will allow you to get in on the Friday night reception, the pizza on Saturday noon and the awards banquet Saturday evening. Also order a t-shirt.

While at our site, click on the Hotel Info tab on the left side of the page.  Then on Make Reservation Here.  This will give you our group rate.  This rate gives you breakfast for 2 in their restaurant.  Cut- off date for room reservations is May 27th.

We are excited about these changes and hope to see everyone there.

Art,  Paul and Brandi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic