Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Members Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posted for Sale...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posted for Sale...
    Posted: 17 September 2016 at 8:09am
http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/cto/5758083514.html

I unfortunately have to sell my car and hope to find a buyer who will continue to take care of her. This car has over $15k invested and many people's time, has been rebuilt mechanically and upgrades/modifications...bonus is I have all the parts to convert her back to a collector as well:), a few details are:

3.2 Stroker in it done with engine rebuild, aftermarket cam, roller tip rockers, 19# injectors, full front and rear poly suspension, new Sprint manifold and Ostrich tuneable ECM with Zeitronix Wideband which was recently done and still not tuned:). I am the 3rd owner, last was a friend. I bought at 185,000km, then the rebuild began at 192,000km with the engine and the rest followed, currently 242,000km, so 50km or so on the engine, and less for the rest of the car pretty much. 

Give you an idea, with new tires, ECM, wideband, manifold, and a few other improvements I have invested in the last 2 years was almost $3000, and I have driven the car to and from work maybe 8 times in 2 years...this car deserves a good home:).

The challenge, never trust anyone!...I trusted someone to take the car on a test drive, now something is wrong with either the clutch or transmission. Of course I asked a simple question on if anything happened on the drive to help diagnose as I was not accusing, but they became reactive and no integrity and I became the bad guy:). So in saying this I am very integral and will provide all details on the car fully, so ask away.

Too much to list, if you are serious and interested please contact me and we can discuss details, I will consider ANY respectable offers, bottom line I have to move this car and will take give it away pretty much, so my loss is your gain...Great winter project:).
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic