West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1985 GT - FS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote woggyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1985 GT - FS
    Posted: 02 September 2016 at 8:10am
Hi,
I have put off & put off joining the WC Fiero Club for years as I have had no time.
I have a complete '85 Fiero GT (Black 2.8L 4spd-Manual) that I have owned since it was a two year old.
She's been sitting now for 15 years and will require a complete go-through.
The body is faded and needs some TLC, but everything else is in good shape, simply dormant for all those years.
I have always thought about restoring, but have absolutely no time for her.

As a result, I would like to offer the car to anyone in the club.

The car is currently in North Burnaby, and could be loaded onto a flatbed any time.

All I'd ask is respect for the car, I'd kind hate to see it ripped to pieces as it is suitable as a project car.
It would be nice to come to a club meeting someday and see it running again.
A reasonable offer takes her!

please message me if you are interested

chrz,
paul
                   _   _            
                  | | (_)           
 _ __   ___  _ __ | |_ _  __ _  ___ 
| '_ \ / _ \| '_ \| __| |/ _` |/ __|
| |_) | (_) | | | | |_| | (_| | (__ 
| .__/ \___/|_| |_|\__|_|\__,_|\___|
| |                                 
|_|        

Edited by woggyone - 19 September 2016 at 5:22pm
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2016 at 5:24pm
Hi - I've purchased a 1985 Fiero last Sunday and my brother wants one. We'd like to come out to have a look if you have time tomorrow. Call me anytime 778.869.1191
Cheers,
Tim
hypnotherapist for fast play.
ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2016 at 6:29pm
Welcome an good luck with your new found Fiero.
Cheers
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2016 at 7:44pm
Thank you ARTIC-1. Glad to be here.

Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2016 at 9:47pm
What a change your rims and tires make Paul. Sure appreciate the deal. Just finished cleaning up after putting them on. Sad to say the rear drivers side needs a shock I think. I placed a thin cloth between the tire and the bottom of the spring while putting the tire on and had to wiggle it out when lowered. The other side has enough room for my pinky but I'm still a little concerned. Hopefully there's an easy, inexpensive solution. I've just tried to upload a picture but it's not being accepted. The look is completely different. Sits higher and the car looks bigger! I love the look.
Thanks again!

woggyone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote woggyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 9:35am
Excellent Tim, glad to hear it!

I knew that you'd love the look, as well as the drive, once you got them installed.

be sure to keep trying the image post - I'd love to see her!

Clap
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 6:16pm
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 6:22pm
I've researched the difference between the GT and the SE and read a post where the year between the two was 1986. No mention of a 1985 SE like the one I just purchased. It's a 1985 2M6 SE. Drives like a new car and is glued to the road as you said it would Paul.
woggyone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote woggyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 8:07pm
Tongue

Ni-i-i-ice!
Glad to see those boots on the road again - great work Tim, sweet ride!

more pix, more pix !!! ---> throw some pix on the main forum for the others to see!

Now, I have to see if there is still any interest in the my complete '85 GT Embarrassed

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic