West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Car Chat (Not Fiero Specific) » Car Talk thats not a Fiero
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New toy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New toy...
    Posted: 25 February 2016 at 5:57pm
Looks great Johnny,I love bikes to,I've got one,sits under its couver, I just never have time to ride.
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2016 at 9:36am
I was thinking the club should help you get it at least road worthy and have it out for the PPPCC Show n shine on June 12.   

Even if unfinished, I'm pretty sure you would win the Work in Progress award if there is one.    

I know of a group that does Thursday evening rides, so if you are interested, I can hook you up. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2016 at 9:29am
Thanks Ken, Blair got me interested in biking and customizing, I had fun and love riding around.
Starting in March RBS2 is still going to be worked on, Family and friends want it finished .

See you guys at next meeting Embarrassed
Johnny-B-Good

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2016 at 9:15am
Very nice, Jonny.  In the summer there are quite a few riding clubs that like to go out and just cruise the lower mainland or ride to Whistler or something in the evening.  

Where did the Prius come from?  Is that what happened to RBS II ?  

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2016 at 9:48pm
BEFORE: this is the way I got the bike !

AFTER:as everybody know me to well, I have to do a bit of customizing 

LITTLE OLD ME:

Johnny-B-Good

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic