West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arlington 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arlington 2014
    Posted: 24 February 2014 at 11:48am

I heard from a little birdy today that Jet City Fieros will again be having their annual picnic at the same airport in Arlington this year. It will be held on Saturday, June 7th.

From what I understand, they're going to have all the Fieros parked in closer proximity to where the tents and food are set up this time. I think that's a good idea. There's always been quite a separation at previous Arlington picnics, with the cars (and the people looking at them) way off by themselves.

I'm hoping this year we can take a more interesting route to Arlington. Heck, we can get really inventive and take different routes going down and coming back! We're driving sporty little cars. No need to take a boring route designed for transport trucks.  Let's make the drive there and back a fun part of the total experience.

Anyway, we've got over three months to make plans. It would be nice to have at least half a dozen Fieros from BC head down there this year.

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 12:57pm

It looks like finally after 5 years or more I'll be joining you guys and gals at Arlington this year
with a "little cute nochie"
Johnny-B-Good

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

It looks like finally after 5 years or more I'll be joining you guys and gals at Arlington this year

Are you by chance buying Clynts white choppie?
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

Are you by chance buying Clynts white choppie?

Clynt's is a "big nochie" I said "little cute nochie" You'll have to wait

Edited by Car-2-Lo
Johnny-B-Good

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic