West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Fiero Spotting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Formula spotted...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Formula spotted...
    Posted: 22 May 2014 at 12:54am

There's a thread at Pennock's that I posted in today. I thought it was funny enough to copy here.

How often do people comment on your car when you take it out?

I pulled into the parking lot at the local community center yesterday, and as I was shutting the car down I noticed a young teenage boy (14?) literally running towards my '88 Formula. The car's nothing special (yet), but I still had my nice track tires/wheels on from autocross. He stood there admiring the car, and I asked him if he was familiar with these cars. He responded that he was, and then he said... "It's a Porsche, isn't it?"

I had a class to attend, so I didn't have much time to spare, but I gave him a real quick lesson on Pontiac Fieros. 

This is a shot I took today just prior to installing lowering springs. (You can still see chalk on the tires from autocross.)

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 10:14pm

Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

At first I thought it was Patrick, but he was much younger and better looking anyone know who he is ?

I may not be pretty, but I'm... I'm...

Umm, I'll have to get back to you on that.  

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 5:19pm
Today driving north on Royal Oak spotted a nice Formula with West Coast Fieros club logo on rear window
At first I thought it was Patrick, but he was much younger and better looking anyone know who he is ?

Edited by Car-2-Lo
Johnny-B-Good

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic