Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Vendor Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Real Proper Glove Box for the Fiero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Proper Glove Box for the Fiero
    Posted: 01 April 2012 at 10:46pm

And a cool looking cup holder. This is NOT my product I am simply reposting from the big Yahoo Fiero List. Paul is a well known and respected member of the Fiero community.

NEW! FIERO GLOVE BOX

Brand new thermoformed ABS plastic glove box fits all year's Fiero's. This glove box has been in a design stage for almost 2 years. Modeled after the very popular aftermarket Fiero glove box that was discontinued several years ago, we have improved the design and functionally by adding a lock, cup holders, and stronger retention straps. This improved aftermarket glove box has been designed to answer all your Fiero storage needs. Symmetrical in looks with the instrument cluster and painted to match the color of the top of the stock dash. (Choice of Charcoal Gray, Dark Tan or Beechwood)
Two 3" diameter cup holders are built into a "map pocket" inside the lid. Built with a continuous steel piano hinge, latch/lock assembly with 2 keys, and twisted steel retainer straps. You can use the "map pocket" under the cup holders for maps, registrations, insurance cards, CD's etc. or use the deep cup holders for almost any size container or bottle. The interior measures 15" x 5" x 5" providing room for all those accessories, electronic "gadgets" flashlight or?
These are now being built and assembled in the US, and are available to ship. I am taking orders now (no payment needed until I am ready to ship). Comes with attachment hardware and install instructions. (note: holes will be drilled for fasteners).
Cost is $179.00 plus $12.00 shipping to any point in mainland US. Itake check, MO, or PayPal.

Paul Vargyas

To order, send an email to: paulvargyas@comcast.net
Include color. I will advise when ready to ship.

And, the "big" question: Will it hold a "Big Gulp"?

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 5:20pm
That's actually pretty rad. Looks OEM.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic