West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very Cool Fiero Story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote aukc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very Cool Fiero Story
    Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:08pm

I don't think this has been posted here yet, if this is a duplicate, my appologies:

Frazee teen with cancer gets big assist with his prized Fiero - http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=830086& amp;catid=391 

1995 Bonneville SSEi (North Vancouver, BC)
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:29pm

I'm quite surprised that not once in that article did they mention the name of the Fiero website involved. None other than... Pennock's Fiero Forum

Anyone with a Fiero or anyone who just plain likes Fieros should have that website bookmarked.

wayneh70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wayneh70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:26pm
My wife & I spent the Friday night and the better part of Saturday watching the live feed of the build, it was very moving to witness a community coming together to support one of their own
Duck View Drop Down
Never fear, Superduck is here!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 11:48am

Not to nitpick such a touching story, but...

"General Motors pulled the plug on the sporty mid-engine two-seater in 1988 after a four year run."

/sigh

Duck

How much horsepower can I have and still go to heaven?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic