West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Off Topic » Got something you want to talk about.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you do for a living,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 3:46pm
I manage the catering services at GM Place
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 5:53pm

I'm also decent in autobody (Perhaps due to the combination of drywalling for so long, then doing that for a few months after) so once I learn to paint, the car club will essentially have in-house everythings!

And by the way, Clynt Eastwood is "In the business of finishing things." That's what he does.

I'm sorry if none of you have seen Gran Torino yet, as that quote will mean nothing to you. For those of you that have not, watch it, it's quite a sombering experience, and relates well to the situation here in Vancouver.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 8:31pm
Great movie:)...lol, so true
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 5:23am
I have had that movie sitting here in high def, had it for weeks and have not watched it yet.  Maybe tonight I'll try and get Lisa to kick back and watch it.    From the clips I have seen it reminds me of Portland growing up.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 11:44am
Well, I thought it was a fairly realistic representation of Vancouver's gang situation at the moment. Personal opinion, mind you.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 11:19pm
yes gran torino is an awesome movie, too bad there are next to no quotes i could say on here, that wouldn't be considered a huge insult to some people, but i would definitely recommend it fo sho!
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:26am
Yeah, it's a pretty stellar movie, and it's alright, you can say it even if it offends some people: That Civic with the spoiler looked terrible.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic