West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Off Topic » Got something you want to talk about.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

North Korea asks U.S to wipe it off earth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North Korea asks U.S to wipe it off earth
    Posted: 24 May 2009 at 9:40pm
(well, in a round about fashion anyhow...)

View article...
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:10pm

LOL, another WMD thing.    If they were really a threat, I don't think the news would have time to report it before the US blew the hell out of there country.  

I honestly believe that what we are "told" about  going on is only about 10% of what is really going on, and the government keeps that other 90% private.   

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:20pm
You think we get 10%?  
I wanna go fast.
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:22am
Aaaaaaaand.....    things get worse.....  

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30935610/

Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:09am

If they really want to test nukes, I say let em, we'll  even join in and test a few of our own, right in the center of there little city, ground level.  Then they can really see (well for a split second anyways)   What a western country's nuke looks like.   All in the name of sharing right.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 12:56pm
Does everyone realize how scary and REAL this is...on CNN they called a potential state of War from the US (UN support)...fark me, all it takes is one idiot with authority to push the button then we are all done.
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 1:46pm

This is a 2 part reply, don't worry I put a space and line between the 2 parts.   If you have a few mins to kill, have a coffee and a smoke, read both parts.  If ya don't the important reply was in the first section.  The 2nd section is about doomsday stuff.

Brian with all due respect, and I do respect your opinions as a man of the world, you have dealt with more people and different cultures in the last 10 years than most of us will in our lifetime.

I rank this right up there with the Cuban missile crisis, and the cold war threats of Russia bombing the USA.   There is little to zero chance that this idiot could get an ICBM off the ground long enough to even reach a US target, and if there was a real threat that ICBM would be blown out of the sky within seconds of it leaving international waters.  CNN albeit a little more down to earth is still a new agency to make money, just like all the other media outlets.    It sells, it grabs attention.

Kinda shooting back to my first post in this topic, I'll bet for every  1 counter measure we have at our disposal, the government has 9 more that are far cooler than the one we know about.  The military is not going to tell every harry tom dick, about how it plans to defend allied soil.  The fact that we even know that this problem exists is darn near proof that the US is not worried about it.  If there was a genuine threat, the last thing the USA would be doing is having press releases.  They would go in reduce the threat, and then after the fact, they Might tell us how close we were to getting knocked off.

End reply

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

O/T Speculation / Story

My BIG fear, the thing that if I think about it, scares the HELL out of me, is the people that you don't hear about in the news.  The Job Bob da Knob, that got the plans to make a bomb using pirated wireless so it can't be traced back to him then buys or steals the stuff over the underground markets. Then casually walks into a place like the center of Metrotown mall and lets er rip.   There are bombs small enough to fit in a backpack strong enough to dang near destroy a city block.

The other thing more frightening than that, that could affect us on a much more global scale.   What do you think would happen if one of these underground nukes were fired near a fault line, or encased in a steel Shell just thick enough to let it survive the heat of an open volcano for a few mins and dropped inside.     I give mother earth credit shes a tough old bird, but, one shot to the heart and everything is game over. 

If we all sat around and honestly worried about all the dooms day chances we could have, we'd all need separate rooms as the Wacky house in Coquitlam.      

There is honestly nothing me as a single person can do to stop any of it.  The best I can do is go about my life taking care of loved ones and hoping the elected officials are able to take care of any situation.

Oh one last note to this.   Do a bit of research on the giant supercolider, then compare the estimated date that they feel it will reach full steam, and start creating results.   Nowgo google December 21, 2012  ya want to talk about coincidence.  If its real, its been predicted for a thousand years.   There is a really neat torrent out there called 2012 doomsday prophecies, and explains all the sacred seals of the Apocalypse, then shows what in Science can actually give those effects.  (rivers turning red, aka "Red Tide" caused by some sea creatures, which are oddly on the rise rapidly.  Disease, we are seeing more and more of it recently, The Antichrist, does not show up as a devil, he shows up as an Angel of Peace, here to help all the common man, gets huge powerful populations to stand behind him, then starts to show his evil side and befor anyone realizes it, its too late.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:18pm

*Cough BARACK OBAMA cough cough*

Yes, I do remember readnig about the anti-christ (I'm not satanist mind you) and hearing about how he'll ask the other countries to forfeit their weaponary, in the name of peace, then lead a genocide as he'll be the only one with any power left. Kinda like what the UN always do.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:48pm

It's just scary:)...as many have stated, let's hope it can be all worked out in a calming way:)

Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:32pm

Well, although I hope it doesn't come to such a point, do remember that the US and Canada both have a massive amount of TNMD (Tactical Nuclear Missile Defense) systems in place, far more than the amount of offenseive missiles North Korea has. What worries me is how similarly this mirrors what happened right before World War II:

Hitler takes control and leads his country back into properiety with military being at the top of the list. Pleads his case to the UN that every other country has a massive army by comparison, and that Germany should be allowed to devellop their own to make things fair. Devellops new weapons platforms, at an alarming rate, and then proceeds to attack neighboring countries.

Kim-Jong Il stands at the helm of North Korea, and is trying to re-establish his country, with a focus on military might. Has plead his case to the UN that the rest of the free-world far out-classes his country in terms of military size, and that nuclear research in North Korea should be permitted to make things fair. Devellops and tests nuclear warheads and long range missile systems, including those with a far enough reach to hit North America and Britain.

Bobz0r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bobz0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:54pm

I think all the dooms day prophecies are pathetic. How many THOUSANDS of times have there been "End of days" remarks that never come about. Every couple years, from Y2K to 2012 Nibiru, not to mention so many others that have clearly fallen face first into nothingness.

As far as I'm concerned, whatever happens, happens. If we can aviod it, great. But if sh*t hits the fan all you can do it take care of those next to you and go on.

Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:20pm
I'm kinda thinking that if the US thinks for even a second that they could actually launch something....  they'll be sending some 'people' over there to 'invoke an accident' (cough cough).

Oops!  Look...  the Koreans were dragging the little 10 mega ton bomb off for testing, and....  whoopsie!  It blew up on the truck and wiped out half there own country.  Awwww...   well, we TOLD them not to play with big fire, or they were gonna get burned.

N.K. has pretty much already said that by S.K. getting involved in the shipping blockade, that it was a declaration of war (top of page 2 in the 2nd link).  Anyone remember a little skirmish that happened round about 1950-1953 that the US got involved in?  Could happen again...  but with MUCH larger toys to play with this time.

Fiero Zen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fiero Zen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:53pm

Well...............just to add to the pot and possibly add some fresh info, look at this and digest and comment...if you dare

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

I can NOT confirm or deny that we are being scanned, probed (ouch), or even being sexually molested by the NASA Blue Beam Project as you read this  info.

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
But Today is a Gift
That is why it is called the Present
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:24pm
Big article...I'll read later, researching my bunker build...

http://www.secretnuclearbunker.com
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:33pm
Oh yay...
If this isnt just them asking for it, I dont know what is:

(from an MSNBC article)   On Tuesday, North Korea said it would use nuclear weapons in a "merciless offensive" if provoked.

What could they expect to gain other than annihilation from a statement like that?

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 2:06pm
WTF...this is getting scary
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Bobz0r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bobz0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Fiero Zen Fiero Zen wrote:

Well...............just to add to the pot and possibly add some fresh info, look at this and digest and comment...if you dare

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

I can NOT confirm or deny that we are being scanned, probed (ouch), or even being sexually molested by the NASA Blue Beam Project as you read this  info.

Originally posted by educate-yourself.org educate-yourself.org wrote:

The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head.

The moment I read words like that in a supposedly serious article, I can no longer take it seriously.

Graeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Graeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Dr.Fiero Dr.Fiero wrote:

(from an MSNBC article)   On Tuesday, North Korea said it would use nuclear weapons in a "merciless offensive" if provoked.

meh.. sounds like the americans really. "piss us off and we'll send your country back to the stone age"..

I've always found it interesting that the whole world is against North Korea. They make a few statements for particular reasons and everybody jumps on the "oohh.. those guys are bad" bandwagon. Wouldn't you be pissed off if the americans walked in and stole half of BC? Then called it the "BC war" where the "north BC people" fought the "south BC people"? If you lived in the north from that point you would then be subjucated to an amazing amount of restrictions, loss of ability to trade with any part of the world and then have to do that for 50 years as "the bad part of the country". Kinda like the evil Cubans I suppose.

As George Bush famously said "if you're not with us you're against us" when he went off on his annihalation project of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Nothing will come of it all I think, the are obviously letting a few people know out there that they won't put up with some bullying that is going on behind closed doors. Everything will go back to normal again (just like last time) and the circle will continue. At least that's just my humble opinion :)
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 10:49pm
This is still on topic, but....  just funny the way the page is shown:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31464065/ns/world_news-asiapacif ic/

Note that it's a video article about NK having a long range missile that they might be pointing at Hawaii. 
There's a picture of a missile.
There's a button you push to watch the video. 
It's marked "Launch", and is right under the picture. 

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 5:42pm

LOL. Ah irony, how I love it.

Again though, North Korea can have SCUD and Cruz missiles to spare, the missile defense systems in North America are nothing short of astounding. After swatting down anything they launched, North Korea would have most of the civilized world kicking it while it's down.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic