Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Club Cards, Thank You Ken So.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Club Cards, Thank You Ken So.
    Posted: 10 May 2009 at 12:46pm

Ken brought us our new club cards to the meeting.  Total cost was $106.40  for 1000 cards.  The reason for the higher cost than the average card is we have

Doubled Sided, multi colour, with logo and coloured background.

These cards are some of the best quality I have seen.    We handed out over 100 cards at the meeting, so that people can give them to Fiero owners they meet.    This is a great way to get our club name out there.

As I would not feel right putting anyone else's personal phone contact number on the card we went ahead and used mine again.  Even after I step down as administrator for the club, I won't mind still being the club contact and pointing new perspective members to the correct people if I can't answer there questions.

We were using info@westcoastfieros.com however we found out quickly, that, spam robots sent junk to info@whatever as a default.    I'll leave the current David on there and forward real people to the places they need to go.   

On a related note.  Nigel and Tristan, have both agreed to step up and assit / take over the handling of club draws, and sign up stuff while Lisa is away.  (her due date is the same as the Nov meeting)  A few people, well actually a lot of people, joked, that they just need the hospital and room number in advance to know where to go for the Nov meeting.   

Well enough chatting, here are the pics of the cards.  Note these were just taken with my Camera and not scanned, they look even better in person, and yes Patrick I shrunk then down for you.

Front

Back 

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 1:02pm

Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

... and yes Patrick I shrunk then down for you.

I'm sure I'm not the only person viewing this website who runs 1024x768 resolution.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 4:44pm
Maybe not, but you are the only one doing it on Windows 98. =D
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 5:08pm

I bet I'm not...  

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 5:24pm

The forum is screwing up.

I couldn't post an image in my last post the "usual" way because there was no image link to click on to do so. I worked around that.

But when I wanted to go back to edit the post, there's now no edit link to click.

Clearing cookies makes no difference.

I'm afraid there might be a problem with the Space-Time-Matter Consortium.

------------------------------------

Hmm I can edit your post.

Posted by Capt Fiero

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 5:55pm

Quote Hmm I can edit your post.

Posted by Capt Fiero

I can't.

I can't directly quote from it either as no text shows up in the message box when I try. I again had to do a "work around" to quote you.

There's something fishy with this thread. When I go to post, as I'm doing now, the Image Upload and File Upload links are missing.

When I return to my posts in this thread there's no Edit link.

Other threads are fine if/when I go to post in them.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic