West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fiero into a trackday car...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiero into a trackday car...
    Posted: 18 October 2014 at 11:19am
Johnny-B-Good

kawana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kawana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2014 at 9:44pm
I was just reading about this on Pennocks, very cool to
see. I wish I could see the whole video, but I don't
feel like paying for the membership.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 12:28pm
Kawanna are you not on the club email lists, I posted links from my private server to the full length video's.  BRB I'll go find the download links again.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 12:29pm
Ok here it is,

From: captfiero@captfiero.com [mailto:captfiero@captfiero.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:22 PM
To: 'mailinglist@westcoastfieros.com'
Cc: 'chat@westcoastfieros.com'
Subject: Fiero on Drive+ TV Series Video HD and Standard Def.

There was recently a really cool video done for “The Smoking Tire”  / Drive + only TV Series.  I have copies of both the 1080p HD and 480p Standard Def. versions.  If you are a real fiero nut these are must haves, showing how a Fiero can be made into a real Track Day Race Car and with Matt Farah at the wheel, can compete with cars costing 10x as much, in 2 separate places the car is said to be like the Acura NSX and in other it out performs a Porsche Cayman S (well the Porsche Owners says he wishes his Cayman S was like the Fiero)  Once you see Matt Farah you will recognize him from several Motoring TV Shows he does on the speed channel.

Well on to the Videos.

The Low Def. version is here, http://captfiero.com/videos/Documentires%20and%20TV/Drive%20 Plus%20-%20How%20to%20Turn%20a%20Fiero%20Into%20a%20Track%20 Car%20-%20_MATT%20FARAH2.mp4

The Ultra HD Version is here, http://captfiero.com/videos/Documentires%20and%20TV/How%20to %20Turn%20a%20Fiero%20Into%20a%20Track%20Car%20-%20_MATT%20F ARAH2.mp4

David

Yellow 1988 Fiero GT 5 speed Mostly Stock (FS:  $4250 Obo.)

Black 1987 Fiero GT 5 speed V8 Nitrous Mostly Modified

P.S. please note I am phasing out capt@captfiero.com and replacing it with captfiero@captfiero.com  so change you address books accordingly.  I can handle a bit of spam but 300 spam messages a day on that account alone was just too much to handle.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 1:52pm
Thanks for posting full video    that was very interesting, he drives just like you Dave
Johnny-B-Good

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic