West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

April 30 2016 drive anybody?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April 30 2016 drive anybody?
    Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:39am
Hey!  I don't have anything on my calendar for this Saturday.  Anybody interested in a drive? 

I was thinking of heading out to Harrison to harass Joe.  Maybe stop in Abbotsford and check out Dave and Lisa (and kids)' s new digs.   Anybody interested? 

Preferably Fieros only. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:17pm
Seeing as nobody has replied, I guess nobody else is coming along.  

I will leave my place around 9:15am (ish).  If you want to meet up some place and join up, send a text message to my NEXTPLUS phone number 778-651-0747. 

My route will be from 64th and Highway 91 to Nordel Way,  then Highway 17 east to Highway 1 to McCallum Rd in Abbotsford, then to North on Hwy 11 to Mission and East on Lougheed HWY 7 to Joes Place and Harrison Hot Springs.   Then back via Highway 1.  Maybe stopping for Lunch somewhere and a maybe a short stop at David and Lisa's.   

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:44pm
Had a great day with Ken,got some nice shots.

SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
Dirtbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dirtbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:40pm
It sure was a great day for a cruise. Cool 
Not sure i would trust my car to go that far afield yet, but we are slowly getting there .
Why my good fellow, its Fiero's all the way down
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:07pm
Some great angles there, Joe.  

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:17pm

ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:14pm
That's a great video Ken,took me a bit to figger out just where you were-Morris Valley road-the road up to Hemlock
Ski resort.i have to go over to Dave an Lisa next trip out in the Fiero an check out there new house.it was so nice
An sunny when you were here,we need more days like that,an do a run some where.cheers
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic