Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Vendor Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FieroSails.com Paul McKibben

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FieroSails.com Paul McKibben
    Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:10am

FIERO SAIL PANELS & DECALS

Replacement items for the Pontiac Fiero

Paul McKibben, Inc. is your source for replacement sail panels and decals for the Pontiac Fiero. Our sail panels (quarter windows) are for the '85-'88 "notchback" Fiero only, not the "fastback". Both our sail panels and decals are virtually identical to the factory originals, plus we do custom work to suit your special project.

Check out the details under SAIL PANELS and DECALS

We also have cheap sail panels under BARGAINS, a great list of Fiero-related web sites under the FIERO SECRETS tab, some unique tips on how to inexpensively repair your headlights under HEADLIGHT REPAIR, and a valuable source for PARTS.

At this time we do not make replacement sail panels for any '84 Fiero nor do we make quarter windows for the Fastback. We tried making the fastback windows but were not satisfied with the results. So unless something occurs to change our mind, we will not be in the business of making fastback windows.

Under CUSTOM GRAPHICS we explain how to get anything you want on your sail panel or in a decal. This means any words, letters or pictures that will fit, such as the Fiero logo or a Smurf!

You can see photos of customer's Fieros in the ROGUE'S GALLERY. Take a look and see what others have done.

The HOW TO section describes how simple it is to remove and replace your old sail panel. And SAIL PANEL CARE provides information on how to keep your sail panels looking good.

Payment terms and shipping details are covered in PAYMENT & SHIPPING.

If you have concerns about our products you can contact some of our previous customers under REFERENCES.

If you have questions, comments, feedback, or would like us to consider making products other than the current line, send a note to "fierosails"@yahoo.com. (Be sure to omit the quotation marks from the address.)

To get your own replacement sail panels or decals, PLACE AN ORDER. We look forward to hearing from you.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:19am

Recently Paul and I had a discussion over email regarding the decal kit he sold Lisa for her 85SE.  This is the car that she has taken 1st place in the All Pontiac show several time with.

Unfortunately there started to creep up an issue with the Pegasus on the hood.  After speak with Paul regarding it.   The next email I received from him was.   Could I please send a check for shipping.  He already had a new decal cut, wrapped it up and shipped it.  I was amazed, I was inquiring to find out if it was possible to purchase the front section.   It blew me away.  He took us step by on how to remove the old decal, and explained what to do to clean it, and apply the new kit.  Heck he even warned us that if we were not going to install it immediately, on how to properly store it.

Paul is one heck of a stand up guy and from this point on, ALL Notchback Sail Panel purchases I make and any Decal kits I need, will come from him.   I highly recommend him.   He also has some very good links on his website.  So be sure to stop by and check all that info out.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
TairrieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TairrieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 2:54pm
zomg they have electric antennas!!! how neat, very helpful for my car cover o.o
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic