West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photo chop shop is open

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 34>
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:59am
Originally posted by 85SEnochie 85SEnochie wrote:

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

NO! Why would you ever even consider ruining the lines you've made with some out-of-place plastic rings?

"out-of-place plastic rings" have you been trying to razz me? ......To each their own.  Have you been doing any drawing as of lately?

I would blend the flares into the body so it won't look like (ADD ON) plastic rings

85SEnochie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:37am

more blending something like this?

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 8:11am

After looking at car-lows idea for front fender flare I gave this one ago and had to put a defusser on there

By the way this is the coolest Fiero EVER! You have done a fabulous job on this car I hope my Photo Shops do not ugly it up?

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:08pm

By the way this is the coolest Fiero EVER! You have done a fabulous job on this car...

Oh cut that out. Johnny will never be able to get his autocross helmet on over his swelled head now!

kharmata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kharmata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:30pm
And what about flaring/wedging the front skirt to be fatter
at the back end to match the side skirts...just a thought.
IMO the lines of a car should flow from front to back.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:46pm

Originally posted by kharmata kharmata wrote:

IMO the lines a car should flow from front to back.

You know, now that you mention it... that car looks does look like crap. Next!

...  Just kidding Johnny. You know we all love RBS.

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:53am

OK so I came back to this picture to work on the front end.  The flare on this one is con-vex instead of con-caved got rid of molding and could not leave well enough alone check out the Enzo influenced front.  

Enzo   

This one is for Patrick and something to do with a Vacume

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:12am

NO! Why would you ever even consider ruining the lines you've made with some out-of-place plastic rings?

Hay!  "out-of-place plastic rings" have you been trying to razz me? ......To each their own.  Have you been doing any drawing as of lately?

I just think those universal kinds of flares don't look right on exotics. A Porsche or Ferrari doesn't make itself wide by trim rings, it does it by physically extending the body-work outwards. Those little lips only look right on low-budget race cars, in my books.

Anyways, I actually have a modern interpretation of the Fiero here, I'm just trying to figure out my damn router. lol

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:28am

Hay!  "out-of-place plastic rings" have you been trying to razz me? ......To each their own.  Have you been doing any drawing as of lately?

I just think those universal kinds of flares don't look right on exotics. A Porsche or Ferrari doesn't make itself wide by trim rings, it does it by physically extending the body-work outwards. Those little lips only look right on low-budget race cars, in my books.

Anyways, I actually have a modern interpretation of the Fiero here, I'm just trying to figure out my damn router. lol

Cool! get it up on Facebook like last time so I can see it?

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:04am

John What do you think of this front with this back?

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 12:27pm

And what about flaring/wedging the front skirt to be fatter
at the back end to match the side skirts...just a thought.
IMO the lines of a car should flow from front to back.

New blood cool!  What shall I do for you?  Are there any ideas you have that I may photo shop?  Would like to give it ago!

kharmata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kharmata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:03pm

New blood cool!  What shall I
do for you?  Are there any
ideas you have that I may photo shop?  Would like to give
it ago!

Not at this time thanks. I am more than content with the
stock look. Cheers!
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:16pm

Cool! get it up on Facebook like last time so I can see it?

I will try and get it up there for you, buddy! I did it on graph paper this too! It's sort've precise!

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:33pm

I will try and get it up there for you, buddy! I did it on graph paper this too! It's sort've precise!

Sweet cant wait!

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:38pm

New blood cool!  What shall I
do for you?  Are there any
ideas you have that I may photo shop?  Would like to give
it ago!

Not at this time thanks. I am more than content with the
stock look. Cheers!

Me too for the most part.  I will probably have two at some point so I can do both stock and mod the heck out of the other one.  If you think of anything just let me know Later

Terry

Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 2:59pm
OK....you want ideas?  I have a couple.

Take a notchie and remove the notch.  Go straight down from the roof line just like the window does.  Also, remove the rear "bumper".  Something like John has done.  Right after the tail light angle go more or less straight down.

You get it?

The Dawg
You dream it up....I'll make it

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 3:45pm

Originally posted by Dawg Dawg wrote:

OK....you want ideas?  I have a couple.

Take a notchie and remove the notch.  Go straight down from the roof line just like the window does.  Also, remove the rear "bumper".  Something like John has done.  Right after the tail light angle go more or less straight down.

You get it?

The Dawg

Round one heading off to work so will not get back tell tomorrow but what do you think?

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:10pm
Fiero-camino.
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 9:53pm
Hmmmm.....how about a smooth radius or transition at the bottom of the notch.  And I think it needs a GT wing.

I like it without the bumper, but how about a little bump there.  Just enough to show the end of the tail lights.

Looks different.

The Dawg
You dream it up....I'll make it
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:27pm

This one is for Patrick and something to do with a Vacume

I swear I saw two cats, a small dog, and a huge pile of leaves get sucked up!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 34>
  Share Topic