West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Engines / Transmissions and Related Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

for sale my black 86 gt for parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote garrym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: for sale my black 86 gt for parts
    Posted: 21 October 2009 at 4:36pm
unfortunetly my engine swap didnt go so well, as i stopped doing it, if your wondering why, well i ran out of money and my idea to fix alot of rust dammage on the frame was a dissapointment none the least. i do however have the engine i bought off a member i payed 400 and ill pass it on for what i payed for it, matter a fact ill sell you the engine and cradle and transmission 4 speed for 600 dollars has a new clutch its a 88 engine but fitted to go on a 86 gt :), anyone interested also doors sun roof and a new winsheild already out for sale, uhg the car has almost 400,000 k on it but the engine i bought is about 114,000 also i have the old engine if anyone wants to strip it for parts before it goes to the scrapyard. let me know asap and come take a look located in surrey, back tail lights are already gone! call me at 778-322 9051
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2009 at 1:06am

PM sent.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic