West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Members Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fiero pictures on my Flickr page.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiero pictures on my Flickr page.
    Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:19am
I was starting to post so many pictures up on my Flickr page, I thought I had better categorize them and make them easier to find.

I've consolidated all my Fiero pictures on my Flickr page into a set. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beken/sets/72157616205753040/

I was starting to post so many pictures, I thought I had better categorize them and make them easier to find.

Hope you enjoy them.

I will continue to add pictures as I take them.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:15am
I just got this email today.

Quote It's ***** from Willingdon Church Ironmen. We will be doing the Show and Shine again this year. It is on Jun 11, 2011. Are you interested in participating with your Fiero again?

If you are, the Show and Shine committee was wondering if you'll be interested in being featured in our promotion video with your car. It is going to be a brief segiment that will be advertising the Show and Shine in front of the church and maybe even on Youtube. The video will let men know about the Show and Shine, what type of car will be showcased and ask people to bring cars.

Will you be interested? Let me know soon because we want to have a video done before May.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:22pm
My friend Kathy took this picture. I think it's great...

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:26pm

Geez Ken, your wipers are out of alignment!

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

Geez Ken, your wipers are out of alignment!

It's part of the aero body work. Helps me corner faster. You should try it on a wet autocross day sometime. Should be good for a 10th.

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:07am
More pix added....

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by beken beken wrote:

I've consolidated all my Fiero pictures on my Flickr page into a set.

Ken, I came across the pictures you've taken with your old Photina TLR film camera. Among them I found myself with my '86 GT at the 2010 Arlington picnic Here. I hope you don't mind that I've massaged and cropped and posted it in your thread. It's a little large for my old CRT running 1024x768, but it should look fine on any newer wide-screen LED monitor.

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:58pm
Glad you liked the picture. I was wondering who was going through my Fiero
pictures.   My daily view counts went way up all of the sudden.

Stay tuned for a few more pictures. I have an interesting 35mm film and
digital comparison.

ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:35pm
I was all so lookin ken,you got some nice shots.an hay you were @ green point.that were you were when took the shot of your car above.the abandoned parking lot,it would be a great place for a meet,lots of parking space,an the beach is nice.
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by ARTIC-1 ARTIC-1 wrote:

I was all so lookin ken,you got some nice shots.an hay you were @ green point.that were you were when took the shot of your car above.the abandoned parking lot,it would be a great place for a meet,lots of parking space,an the beach is nice.

Thanks for the comment, Joe. I think Green Point would be a great place for a club meet up next year.   We'll have to keep that in mind for the planners of events next near.

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:29pm
The sun came out today so I went for a short cruise this afternoon

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:35pm
Meanwhile...at the 2013 annual Show n Shine.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:14am

Geez Ken, your wipers
are out of alignment!

It's part of the aero body work. Helps me corner faster.
You should try it on a wet autocross day sometime. Should
be good for a 10th.

Bwa ha ha. When in doubt - lie.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:39pm

My friend Kathy took this picture. I think it's great...

Ken , I also like that image. However, everytime I look at your avatar...  I wonder why you leave it "squished" the way it is. I get choked everytime I see Brian's as well.

This was addressed almost three years ago(!) on page 3 of This rather entertaining thread, but to no avail.

Originally posted by Cheese Cheese wrote:

By the way Brian, something criminal has occurred with the image you're using for your avatar.

It's gone from this...  ...to this...  ...

I noticed that when doing my avatar. This forum seems to force you to use 64x64 no matter what. So you either need to add empty space to your image or crop it and end up with something like this:

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 7:05am
Oh I works:)...makes me look skinny:)
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 2:38pm
You'll have to resize it without preserving aspect ratio and then cropping to a square. Then you can save that as your avatar.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:13pm

Ken, that looks much better!

This is what Brian's avatar reminds me of everytime I see it ...  ...

Come on Brian, you've got a beautiful Fiero GT... not an old Fiat 500.  

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 5:23pm
Better?
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:39pm

Originally posted by Bassman Bassman wrote:

Better?

Excellent!  Now that's more like it!

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:45pm
lol, thanks for making the copy I pasted:)
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic