West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Interior and Car Audio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

subs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Stereo and Alarm Guy

Post Options Post Options   Quote waylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: subs
    Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:46pm

I know that everyone is always on the lookout for inexpensive subs . These are thruster 8" subs   @ $ 49.00

10"@ $75.99

12"@ $93.00

this is after tax

These exclusive THRUSTER® subwoofers incorporate these top 10 upgraded features: • High density magnet assemblies with full heavy duty backplates bumped for maximum voice coil excursion • High temperature Kapton voice coils and adhesives • Premium foam half roll surrounds for increased damping and lower distortion • Strong stamped steel baskets to eliminate vibration and rattle • Bigger basket windows to reduce cone back pressure • Vented magnet structures for increased cooling and greater power handling • Long throw 4 layer voice coils to increase power and X-MAX • Heavy duty spiders to control cone movement and linearity • Treated dust-caps to minimize cone distortion and reflection • Gold 5-way binding posts for better connections using heavy duty voice coil leads for longer life • Not sold through any other distributor or dealer network • All speakers individually boxed with highly attractive packaging and graphics. 8" Diameter, 30 oz. Magnet Wt., 1-1/2" Coil Diam., 125W RMS, 4 ohm Impedance, 91 dB, 35Hz-3kHz.

Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 8:14am
Originally posted by waylon waylon wrote:

8" Diameter, 30 oz. Magnet Wt., 1-1/2" Coil Diam., 125W RMS, 4 ohm Impedance, 91 dB, 35Hz-3kHz.

Should add the specs for the other two sizes as well...

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 8:41am
Maybe I missed it, but what is the recomended Air Space requirments for the 8" You remember 7 or 8 years ago you gave me an ADS A8S sub.  I am still using it to this day, but the sub is starting to get sloppy due to the amount of abuse I have put it through over the years.  Thinking a new 8 might be in order. 
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic